Small business website SEO is initiated with a comprehensive website audit. We look closely at the website’s Products and Services page’s targeted keywords in particular. A search engine ranking report (SERPs) is done to assess performance on the most appropriate keyword phrases, and this becomes the benchmark for measuring future progress.
Christchurch SEO Services: On-Site Optimisation:
Assess Relevancy Aspects: are the targeted keyword phrases appropriate?
- Preliminary rank review on Google
- 404 Error status checks and custom 404 error page assessment
- Review and revise Titles, Descriptions, headings and Image Alt texts
- Use of Social Media
Review Websites Architectural Issues:
- Navigational system, menus
- Internal anchor text links
- HTML – code errors, compliance with standards
The User Experience:
- Page load speeds
- Website design and layout
- Mobile-responsive design or not?
- Content: quality, quantity, duplication, canonical etc
- Social media integration
- Review quality of incoming links
- Assess for over-optimisation penalties
- Recommend link improvement strategy
Basically, we take a thorough snapshot of your current site’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunties and threats…. We then set about addressing each of those aspects for you!
Christchurch SEO Services: Consultant
Whilst this website is primarily about website design services, I provide those services from the basis of being one of Australasia’s most experienced search engine optimisation consultants. (TheSEOguy.co.nz).